Learn digital with a 4 week internship! Working on many different clients this role will need a diverse set of skills. An eye for details is super important. Excel skills are vital to succeeding in this role as well as a basic starting knowledge of SEO including but not limited to:
IA restructuring, keyword research, migration support, linking strategies, reporting, WordPress, Meta title and description updates, content guideline reviews, content gap analysis and more.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
You must be currently residing in Illawarra Region, Australia and understanding Australian market.
- Part-time hours: 20 per week
- Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Casual
- Salary after 4 weeks training: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Experience: digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Work Eligibility: Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Work Remotely: YES
Learn More About Our Founder
CEO - WEB GEEZER
Passionate About Clients
10+ years experience,
My digital marketing work speaks for itself. I deliver an outstanding service custom-tailored to each and every one of our clients — big or small.